THE HELICOPTER FROM THE TIME OF THE VIETNAM WAR.
Do you want to get off the ground over a jungle against the red sunset? You will be able to enter into the spirit of fight and challenges for real men with this mechanical model of helicopter for self-assembly by Veter Models. To feel adrenaline before the fight. The rich functionality, attention to detail and magical takeoff of this helicopter will not leave indifferent fans of suspenseful romance!
Some of the amazing features of this product:
- Glue-free assembling.
- Parts quantity: 421.
- Scale 1:32
- Models dimensions 358*55*100 мм
- Package dimensions: 250*140*30 мм
- Assembling in line with the guidelines.
- Difficulty level: advanced.
- Assembly time: 9 hours.
- Both helicopter’s main and tail rotors rotate.
- The cabin's door can be opened and the cargo compartment door has a side-type of opening (as in the prototype).
- Thanks to two functional steering wheels, the angle of pitch (attack) of the main rotor can be change. The work of the swashplate is simulated.
- It has working turbine engine, the work of which can be seen by opening the cover at the top rear part of the fuselage.
- It has functional pad that is simulated the copter pad.
- Blades rotation and the helicopter takeoff are made with the help of metal spring.
Our return policy lasts 30 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
We require a receipt or proof of purchase in order to accept a return.
We are located in the USA and we have a warehouse in Canada. Usually, we ship the next business day of your purchase.
Expected delivery time: 3-5 business days.