A new level of realistic mechanics in the collection of Time for Machine models! Thanks to our engineers' exquisite work, a motorcycle was created, which, like a real one, keeps its balance due to movement. You can run it on a free trip, or drive yourself, as well as put on a special stand.
- Dimensions: 150 × 67 × 60 mm
- The model keeps the balance in motion by flywheel rotation
- Inertial wind-up mechanism
- The model uses bearings for reliable mechanism operation
- Rubber wheels
- Free steering wheel and retractable stand for vertical model installation
- Easy assembling
- User-friendly visual manual in 12 languages
We are located in the USA and we have warehouse in Canada. Usually, we ship the next business day of your purchase.
Expected delivery time: 3-5 business days.