Amazing Optimised Assembly Marvel Tank. A model of the tank from the times of the First World War, made in a completely peaceful patterned style. A self-propelled machine that overcomes obstacles with its shiny tracks. Driven by a mechanical spring. Scale 1:56
This metal model kit is inspired by First World War designs but has been stylized in a more peaceful and elegant fashion. The self-propelling mechanism can overcome obstacles with its shiny tracks. The tank moves from a wind-up spring system. Build this beautiful combination of real-world history and steampunk beauty to decorate your home or workspace!
- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Wind-up mechanism;
- On/off lever;
- Toolkit included;
- Package size: 255 x 125 x 23 mm
- Model size: 141 x 63 x 48 mm
- Set: 4 plates with parts, 9 additional gears, spring, cloth for polishing, and instructions.
- Material: polished stainless steel.
- Number of pieces: 140 pieces
- Recommended age: 14+
- Language of instruction: English, Ukrainian, German, French, Spanish, Russian.
Our return policy lasts 30 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
We require a receipt or proof of purchase in order to accept a return.
We are located in the USA and we have a warehouse in Canada. Usually, we ship the next business day of your purchase.
Expected delivery time: 3-5 business days.